KOYO 6305 Bearing
KBC Bearings is a leading manufacturer of deep groove ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, and other high-quality options for over half a decade. Based in Korea, KBC excels at providing quality products for the automotive, electronics, semiconductor, and aerospace markets and operates multiple production facilities to meet the demands for KBC bearings.
KBC is a well-known Korean bearing manufacturer that was originally founded in 1953. Since then, KBC has developed a reputation for producing quality bearings designed with longevity, reliability, and price in mind.
he KBC brand (formerly the Korean Bearing Company) is now part of FAG Bearings Korea Corp which is a member of the INA-Schaeffler Group. KBC Bearings company history goes back to its founding in 1953 and has enjoyed a rich history in providing the highest quality Korean produced bearings ever since. KBC bearings are used as core components of automob , electrics & electronics, semiconductor equipment, aircraft, and special machines.
- 85 mm x 130 mm x 22 mm 85 mm x 130 mm x 22 mm KBC 6017DD deep groove ball bearings
- Double Row | Double
- 35 mm x 72 mm x 23 mm 35 mm x 72 mm x 23 mm KBC 32207C tapered roller bearings
- ASAHI BEARINGS
- 55 mm x 120 mm x 29 mm 55 mm x 120 mm x 29 mm KBC 6311ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete
- 20 mm x 47 mm x 25 mm 20 mm x 47 mm x 25 mm KBC UB204 deep groove ball bearings
- Mounted Units &
- 17 mm x 40 mm x 12 mm 17 mm x 40 mm x 12 mm KBC 6203UU deep groove ball bearings
- Single Row Ball Bear
- KBC K253024PCSP needle roller bearings