KOYO 6305 Bearing
The entry standard for Enduro bearings. Enduro bearings offer improved quality and performance over bearings fitted by many OE manufacturers. Only the finest cycling components come standard with Enduro bearings. With hardened chromium steel races, balls, and tough riveted steel retainers, these bearings are durable and the perfect low cost performance upgrade.
The bearing seals are dual lip, groove type seals rather than standard 2RS types that other manufacturers use; one lip to keep the dirt out and the other to keep the 90% grease fill inside. Bearings are filled both sides with Mobilgrease XHP 222 mineral oil based grease for the best protection and long lasting set up. Another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
Because of the internal ball path design, all of the balls are engaged 100% of the time lending even maximum support through the entire pedal stroke. Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
- 40 mm x 68 mm x 19 mm 40 mm x 68 mm x 19 mm Enduro GE 40 SX plain bearings
- 3.15 Inch | 80 Milli
- 60 mm x 95 mm x 23 mm 60 mm x 95 mm x 23 mm Enduro GE 60 SX plain bearings
- 205 Series
- 150 mm x 225 mm x 48 mm 150 mm x 225 mm x 48 mm Enduro GE 150 SX plain bearings
- 4.07 Inch | 103.378
- 140 mm x 210 mm x 45 mm 140 mm x 210 mm x 45 mm Enduro GE 140 SX plain bearings
- Pillow Block
- 3.75 Inch | 95.25 Mi
- 35 mm x 62 mm x 18 mm 35 mm x 62 mm x 18 mm Enduro GE 35 SX plain bearings
- Single Lip Contact
- 32 mm x 58 mm x 17 mm 32 mm x 58 mm x 17 mm Enduro GE 32 SX plain bearings
- 120MM Bore; 165MM Ou
- ABEC 7 | ISO P4